Microsoft-excel Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Frankfurt
Hybrid General Manager for Radisson Hotel Graz, Austria (Opening in Mid 2024)
Radisson Hotel Group · Frankfurt am Main, Hessen · Germany · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Details zum JobangebotDoes the challenge of running our show make your heart beat faster? Can you balance executing and delivering the masterplan with a strategic focus on guest experience, revenue generation and achieving commercial results for our Stakeholders? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our General Managers are hotel experts and recognized leaders with the ability to prioritize a complex and hands on workload and who strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As General Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the General Manager:
- Ensures the smooth running of the hotel, where all areas of the business are managed and the guest service experience is delivered to the highest levels
- Working proactively with all key stakeholders to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution.
- Develops and implements strategies where key hotel metrics are identified, communicated and delivered
- Works with key stakeholders, effectively manages and reviews the life cycle of the team within the hotel, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance
- Owner of the hotel budget, business and sales plan, ensuring that all areas of the business are controlled. Maximizing sales and profit, business opportunities and brand reputation, productivity and performance
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders and business partners
- Reviews and scrutinizes business activities, objectives and best practices, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance and provide added value
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Proven experience in general management with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills in both English and German
We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
- Company car
- 15% Bonus of annual base salary
- Personal accident insurance
- Group Life & Disability insurance
- Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
By applying you confirm you have these skills.