Cloud Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Leipzig
Homeoffice Global Senior Internal Communications Specialist
SoftwareOne · Leipzig, Sachsen · Germany · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum Jobangebot
Here at SoftwareONE, we give you the flexibility to unleash your creativity, without limits. We encourage autonomy and thinking outside the box and we can’t wait to hear your new ideas., and although all businesses say it, we truly believe in work - life harmony. Our people are our greatest asset, and we’ll go the extra mile to ensure you’re happy here. We want our people to
be their true authentic selves at all times, because that’s when real creativity happens.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Global Internal Communications for the Business Line “Software + Cloud” at SoftwareOne. As part of the Global Internal Communications team, you will report to the Global Head of Internal Communications and work closely with the President “Software + Cloud”, a member of SoftwareOne’s Executive Board.
We are looking for a skilled and creative Senior Communications Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for shaping and executing the internal communication strategies for our Software & Cloud Business Line, helping employees understand the vision and strategy of the organization and the business line. Moreover, you will play an active role in transformative initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for effective communication, a keen understanding of diverse communication channels, and the ability to craft compelling messages that resonate with various audiences.
- You will work with the Leadership team of Software + Cloud as a business partner on the internal communications strategy and the existing framework, executing and refining it
- Conceptualize and run campaigns to raise awareness, inform and implement change
- Create target group-oriented messages and content (text, video, slide decks, infographics etc.)
- Plan, create and analyze formats such as Services Newsletter, Town Halls, Ask me Anything/s and other formats as needed
- Advise all sub-areas and support a network of contributors in the implementation of their communication activities
- Actively control, monitor, populate, develop and conduct community management of all relevant channels and formats (SharePoint, Viva Engage, newsletters, town halls etc.)
- Collect feedback, review, and adjust communication
- Maintain the BL‘s SharePoint
What We Need To See From You
- You have successfully completed communication or media science / journalistic training or studies or you carry any comparable qualifications.
- You have previous experience in corporate communications, agencies, or comparable areas, with proven experience in developing and implementing communication strategies, particularly in a dynamic business environment.
- You have knowledge of CMS or collaboration systems, especially Microsoft SharePoint.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English (C2).
- You are a great communicator and a forward thinker with strong written & organizational skills.
- You are creative and self-driven with a service-oriented nature.
- If you possess change communications skills/qualifications, it is a plus.