Cloud Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Baden
Hybrid Senior Application Engineer / IT Business Analyst (f/m/d)
Axpo Group · Baden, Aargau, Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Baden, Aargau
Details zum JobangebotWorkload: 80-100%
We support the optimal usage of green energy produced by our hydro plants with our IT systems. Power production combined with energy trading is in the middle of a fascinating transformation process, driven by international trends and current energy challenges. We require new IT solutions to cope with the increased complexity, speed and volume of information and data.
This role is ideal for an application engineer, developer or technical business analyst who brings broad experience, is keen to learn and with this will have a direct business impact.
What you will do:
- Manage the software applications which we use to optimize our hydro power plants in combination with energy trading
- Cover a wide range of activities from specifying the application strategy and being key part in projects to application maintenance and support of the business experts
- Contribute to the transition from on-prem to cloud
- Keep close contact with business stakeholders, get the end-to-end understanding of the processes and propose technical solutions
- Be part of the 24/7 support team
- Manage software vendors (offers, contracts, quality controls)
- Show your sense of responsibility and your team player attitude
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in German a big plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, engineering, economics or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience as application engineer, technical Business analyst, cloud engineer, developer or similar role
- Proven expertise in application engineering and management, covering strategy, application life cycle, security and vendor management
- Working experience in the energy sector and/or in trading
- Excellent analytical skills and strong team player
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud is an asset
You will be part of a very dedicated team which takes responsibility for critical IT applications short-term (operations) and long-term (projects). We collaborate very closely with business stakeholders, IT architects, infrastructure specialists and vendors in order to get the most business value out of our IT applications.
Gepostet am 16. Okt. 2023.