Business-analyst Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Lausanne
Hybrid Consultant ECM
ELCA Group · Lausanne, Waadt, Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Lausanne, Waadt
Details zum Jobangebot
About ELCA :
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
Your role :
- You will be responsible for consulting mandates in the domain of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) to draw up strategies and supporting the digital transformation of our customers in various areas.
- You will work closely with colleagues from various disciplines and customers from a wide range of domains.
- You are involved in the entire project cycle and acquire new knowledge in various areas.
- You will be the interface between business and IT or suppliers and you will:
- Identify, analyze and document business requirements on customer-site.
- Solve our customer's problems through structured procedures, identify the project risks and communicate effectively the suggestions.
- Evaluate the ECM maturity level of our customers and propose the appropriate roadmap of initiatives and organization to enhance their digitalization.
- Fully embrace ELCA's consulting methodology.
- Analyze potential solutions in close collaboration with our IT experts.
- Your interlocutors at our customers will be from business departments. IT up to the C-level executives.
Our offer :
- Close collaboration with clients from various industries (energy; administration; banking; insurance...)
- Learning skills around products and frameworks leader on the ECM market.
- Appealing opportunities for professional and personal development and the chance to develop your skills in technical expertise, consulting or to make your first experience on the ECM topic.
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path and personal development through training and coaching.
- The change to make a difference in peoples' life by building innovative solutions.
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbag), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance with 2 days per week from home.
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions.
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement.
- Mobile and internet discount program.
Your profile :
We are looking for an autonomous, pragmatic and constructive candidate with a proven ECM functional background.
- You have an academic degree and a background with at least 3 years of experience in ECM: Archiving, Document Lifecycle, Workflows, Input or Output Management.
- You have a strong knowledge and practical experience in business analysis and requirements engineering.
- You have knowledge and experience around main ECM solutions, from Acquisition (e.g. Kofax, TCG---) to Archive (Easy, Documentum...).
- you feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and you are motivated to accompany IT solutions from idea to successful implementation.
- You are motivated to learn new products and solutions.
-. Furthermore, you have very good communication skills, you are a quick learner and have strong customer focus.
- French and English are essential. German is a plus,
Gepostet am 20. Nov. 2023.