Emplois Marketing à distance et à domicile
Hybrid Marketing Specialist (German and English speaker)
SAS · Zürich, Switzerland · Hybrid
- · 0 ans ou plus d'années d'expérience
- 1 Collaborateurs
- Bureau à Zürich
Details zum JobangebotMarketing Specialist- Hybrid
Nice to meet you!
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence – and questions into answers.
We’re also a debt-free multi-billion-dollar organization on our path to IPO-readiness. If you’re looking for a dynamic, fulfilling career coupled with flexibility and world-class employee experience, you’ll find it here.
About The Job
The Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Specialist to aligning the marketing plans to support the Swiss frontline organization, aligned with the SAS sales and marketing priorities; implementing and amplifying global integrated campaigns to generate demand and increase brand preference at each stage of the customer journey. You will work with a team to develop a comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media, ABM approach and innovative campaign approaches.
As a Marketing Specialist, You Will
- Deliver marketing efforts designed to grow revenue, increase renewals or build awareness through an integrated go-to-market plan aligned to an industry, product line, business unit and/or target account.
- Leverages, amplifies and (where applicable) adapts global marketing campaigns to be locally messaged and relevant to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the local level, including ABM or ABM lite approach, which consist of lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness, and retention elements strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey.
- Supports indirect approach and partners with Alliance/Channel team to increase indirect revenue in strong collaboration with global, regional and other local marketers
- Facilitates meetings and discussions with an extended team of digital specialists, content marketers, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan. May solicit input and feedback through direct interaction with Customers or Partners for a greater customer focus.
- Liaise with multiple organizations across SAS, act as a trusted advisor to sales.
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
- Be accountable for marketing budget expenses monitoring.
- Participates in peer groups including sharing best practices and working cross-functionally to accomplish continuous improvement and increased sharing and learning, with the goal of establishing consistency across the globe.
- Working proficency German - English.
- High level of French will be an asset.
- Good knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and strong business-to-business acumen
- 2 years of experience in a similar Campaign Manager role, preferably within the tech industry
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related disciplin
- An equivalent combination of related education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Flexible working hours to support better your work-life balance and well-being.
- Develop your Career Journey with us, we support you with a development plan, internal mobility and training programs in SAS products and new professional skills.
- High-trust company culture and good team atmosphere that inspire you to do your best
- Our Recreation and Fitness center offers recorded fitness classes to help you fit movement into your day.
- Your well-being matters, and that’s why we support all dimensions of your well-being by offering programs that reduce stress and distractions.
At SAS, it’s not about fitting into our culture – it’s about adding to it. We believe our people make the difference. Our diverse workforce brings together unique talents and inspires teams to create amazing software that reflects the diversity of our users and customers. Our commitment to diversity is a priority to our leadership, all the way up to the top; and it’s essential to who we are. To put it plainly: you are welcome here.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
S AS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, or on behalf of SAS, please contact Recruitingsupport@sas.com.
Gepostet am 9. Okt. 2023.