Aws Remote- & Homeoffice Jobs in Zürich
Homeoffice Senior Backend Engineer (Java) (m/f/x)
Vimcar · Zürich, Switzerland · Remote
- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
Details zum Jobangebot
As a Senior Backend Engineer in one of our product teams, you will play a key role in creating cutting-edge solutions that enable companies to optimize their fleet operations. If you're passionate about developing reliable backend services and driving innovation, we invite you to be a driving force in shaping the future of fleet operations management alongside a great group of people! Your future team is currently remote-based in Zurich and Berlin!
How will you have an impact?
- Being part of a highly collaborative cross-functional product team alongside a dedicated Product Manager.
- You will focus on implementing and maintaining backend services, with a particular emphasis on cost and performance.
- Owning deployment to production, relying on our highly automated continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure.
- You will also play a key role in the development of key features such as Pool Vehicles Sharing, Documents AI-based readout, Driving License Check, and more.
- You will actively participate in the engineering decision-making process by engaging in discussions, contributing to, and submitting Request for Comments (RFCs).
- We are a team, you will be part of knowledge sharing, and contributing innovative ideas to enhance our product and customer experience.
The tech stack to expect
- Backend: Java, Python, Node.js
- Front-end: React, JS/Typescript, Flow, MobX, RxJS, GraphQL+Apollo, Microfrontends, Jest
- CI/CD: AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services
- You have hands-on professional experience as a backend engineer
- You’ve gained comfortable experience using Java/Spring.
- You are Capable of designing solutions’ architecture taking into consideration parameters like cost, performance and maintainability.
- You enjoy providing thoughtful and comprehensive documentation and testing for your features before shipping them.
- You’re pragmatic and a result-oriented software engineer, and you prioritise things that the user will benefit from
- You value knowledge sharing and mentorship.
What we offer to you
- At Vimcar + Avrios you can take an established product-led company with a focus on having real and happy users, into a company with meaningful recurring revenue
- Engineers get to grow their careers down the technical or people management path based on their career goals
- Make a real impact in a post-merge set-up and use your expertise to build things from scratch
- 30 paid vacation days per year + 1 extra mental health day off
- Home office? No problem! We have a beautiful office in the heart of Friedrichshain, but you can also work 100% remotely all over Berlin OR Zurich
- 12 weeks of remote work to work from any country or continent you want!
- An annual professional development budget of 2k EUR for you to use on books, conferences, courses, and more
- A choice of a range of Company Benefits, such as an Urban Sports Club membership, JobRad, or a BVG ticket grant mental health support: and access to Nilo.health platform
Upon reviewing the job ad...
If you don't meet all the requirements but believe you'll thrive in this role we would like to learn more about you, Your perspective might offer valuable insights we haven't considered.
We believe diverse experiences and demographic characteristics that have nurtured unique viewpoints benefit our growth and performance. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
If you need specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) due to any special needs, and you are comfortable disclosing this, then please let us know. We will make adjustments as support can make a decisive difference in the application process.
Feel free to reach out to @Onweni Ashinze or @Saif Eddine Romdhane
Gepostet am 16. Nov. 2023.