- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Wien
Details zum Jobangebot
Are you a visionary Product Portfolio Manager with a passion for driving growth in the construction industry? JELD-WEN invites you to join our dynamic team as a European Product Manager for Steel Doors!
In this European position you will play a crucial role in shaping and executing our product line strategy, driving growth in a dynamic market. With a turnover of €40 million, you'll collaborate closely with internal teams and external stakeholders to manage the product portfolio lifecycle, ensuring both revenue and profitability goals are achieved. This position is hybrid and can be placed in Austria, Czech Republic as well as in Germany – preferably close to our production sites, as travel activities are required (~30%).
What your impact will be
- Collaborate with the Product Line Manager to develop and execute product line strategy and annual budgets
- Market, competitor and customer analysis - Monitor and report on competitor and market activities to provide actionable insights
- Identify new product opportunities, create value propositions, and champion projects through the WAVE & tollgate process
- Define pricing and service offerings for new products to best meet our customers needs
- Manage products through all stages of the lifecycles ensuring activities to growth, extend and eventually manage out of portfolio are completed
- Creation of 5 year roadmaps aligned with both European and country strategy
- To ensure adherence with all compliance standards and operate with integrity at all times
- Optimize contribution margins throughout the product lifecycle
- Creation of a Go To Market Plan for all new product introductions in conjunction with Marketing and Sales and ensure all aspects are in place (internal training, product system set up and external marketing activities) for a successful product launch
- Understand and navigate legal and regulatory requirements and ensure range is compliant to current and future regulations including environmental accreditations e.g. EPD’s, Cradle to Cradle
- Provide timely and relevant product reporting and actionable insight to inform business decisions
- Support & ensure adherence to business processes such as Tollgate & IBP
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree in business or a related technical field
- Proven experience in a simal role in Product Management, ideally in construction or building materials sector preferably in a multinational, matrix organization
- Proficiency in conducting market research to identify trends, customer needs, and competitive landscapes
- Project management expertise as well as ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams is key to be successful in this position
- Familiarity with certified or regulated products is highly desirable
- Keen understanding of structured workflows and processes
- Proficient command of English, both written and spoken language, good German skills, Czech language is a plus
Why join us
Embark on a fulfilling European role with JELD-WEN, where innovation, integrity, and growth converge. Be part of a diverse, collaborative team dedicated to creating exceptional products and experiences. If you're passionate about product management, thrive in a dynamic environment, and seek professional development, apply now to contribute to our success!
JELD-WEN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Founded in 1960, JELD-WEN is one of the world's largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 18,000 employees operating in 16 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples' workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
Submit your application and CV as we will interview suitable candidates as they apply. For more information, you are welcome to contact Silvia Rotter (Talent Acquisition Business Partner CE Region): firstname.lastname@example.org