- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Wien, Wien
Details zum JobangebotAbout Prewave
Prewave is on the lookout for a seasoned Marketing Event Manager to take the helm of our internal and external events! We are searching for a professional who excels in creating and executing memorable real-life and virtual events, and who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
We are of one of the fastest-growing AI companies in Supply Chain Risk Management!
At Prewave, we are dedicated to unlocking an unprecedented level of efficiency, transparency and resilience in the supply chain for our customers. We pioneer supply chain risk management with our AI-powered solutions, analysing traditional and social media in 50+ languages and predicting risks and disruptions all over the world. We help our clients to achieve a sustainable supply chain and to prevent any setbacks.
We are already trusted partners of AbInBev, BMW, Kärcher, PwC, Porsche and many more. With the increasing importance and attention to supply chain due diligence in Europe, we grow every day, and so does our team!
As our Marketing Event Manager at Prewave, you will take care of:
- Event Leadership: Lead the planning, production, and execution of our premier internal and external events.
- Speaker Relationship Management: Engage in ongoing communication with speakers, manage onboarding processes, and create bespoke event formats.
- Logistics Planning: Oversee all event logistics, including venue selection, contracts, presentations, security, and more.
- Attendee Experience: Ensure top-notch attendee communications and manage the registration and logistics for a superior guest experience.
- Project Management: Develop comprehensive project plans with clear strategies, processes, objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Direct cross-functional teams, facilitate collaboration, and provide solutions to project challenges.
- Operations Management: Handle the day-to-day event operations that align with our pipeline goals and initiatives.
- Brand Collaboration: Work with the brand team to maintain brand consistency, engagement, and achieve global results.
- Innovation: Encourage innovative thinking within the team to keep our events fresh, dynamic, and engaging.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications is strongly preferred.
- At least 7+ years in event management, handling both internal and external events.
- Organizational Skills: Strong ability to adapt and prioritize tasks in changing environments.
- Communication & Relationship Management: Proven expertise in effective communications and establishing robust relationships.
- Collaborative Work Ethic: Ability to work creatively and cross-functionally within a dynamic team setting.
- Process Development: Skilled in developing processes and implementing automation to think and act at scale.
- Project Management: Superior organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- Attention to Detail: Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently.
- Budget & Vendor Management: Experienced in managing budgets and maintaining multiple vendor contracts and relationships.
- Data-Driven Approach: Focused on setting goals, measuring KPIs, and showcasing event outcomes to stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English and German language is required.
What we offer you
- An extensive compensation package. According to our collective agreement, the minimum salary for this role is EUR 3,333 gross per month, however the higher packages are likely based on your qualifications and experience.
- A dynamic team in an open and inclusive work atmosphere. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re dedicated to building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
- Various opportunities to develop your career within the company. We are committed to building our team spirit based on mutual respect and support. We help each other achieve personal and shared goals.
- Opportunity to be part of a highly innovative Austrian tech startup. We blaze the trail in our field, and we strive to help large firms ensure ethical and sustainable practices throughout their entire supply-chain processes.
- A family-friendly environment. We offer flexible working hours and home-office possibilities to support a healthy work-life balance.