- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Innsbruck, Tirol
Details zum JobangebotJob Description
Our .NET Agent is a core part of the Dynatrace Platform for automatic instrumentation of .NET applications. Dynatrace OneAgent collects all relevant metrics (including hardware, operating system, and application processes) along 100% of the customers' application-delivery chain. Over 1.2 million NET Agents are already deployed today, monitoring critical customer applications and platforms.
Your job as an Agent developer is implementing changes, improvements, and new features to our .NET Agent. If you are passionate about development, high performance and understanding how things work at a low level, this is your chance for an exciting challenge in a fantastic team.
- Development of performance and availability monitoring solutions (.NET)
- Working equally with C#, and C++
- Analyzing and gaining an understanding of the inner workings of common frameworks through debugging, interrogation etc.
- Gazing beyond common frameworks with a deep understanding of IL code execution, and GC
- Independent design and implementation of new features (Feature Ownership)
- Intensive cooperation with local and international development teams
- Several years of experience as Senior Software Engineer with C#/.NET (priority), and C++ experience (intermediate level)
- Sound knowledge of C# including core packages.
- Understanding how the .NET runtime works
- Knowledge how to use CorProfiler interface, BenchmarkDotNet, and ILSpy
- Enjoy developing high performant algorithms and working with latest technologies
- The ability to focus on details but keep the mind open for the whole ecosystem
- Team player and eager to learn innovative technologies
- Exhibit motivation in asking questions and confidence in discussing ideas.
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Compensation And Rewards
- We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 56,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualification and experience.
Discover more perks & benefits
Growth opportunities - find out how Dynatrace supports your career development and personal growth journey: https://careers.dynatrace.com/grow-with-us/career-development/
Flexible working - our flexible and trusting work environment fits your current life situation: https://careers.dynatrace.com/ways-of-work/
Relocation Support - discover how we can support you if you wish to join us at one of our global locations: https://careers.dynatrace.com/relocation/