- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Wien, Wien
Details zum Jobangebot
Full time / Part time
Are you ready for new challenges in an international and innovation-driven environment where you can make a difference? Apply and join our team, be curious, learn, grow, and develop your career together with us. We promise: you are in for a special ride!
The location of the role is in: Vienna
About the job
As Global Process Expert (GPE), you will support the Global Process Owner (GPO) in the strategy, design, execution, and continuous improvement of our product portfolio management. With your in-depth product portfolio management knowledge and expertise (product life cycle management, material master data) you will develop, document, implement and improve processes based on the demands of the business. In other words, you will drive our change management endeavors from old to new ways of working, in an analytical and structural way. In this role you will travel occasionally within Europe.
In addition, your tasks will include:
- Piloting improvement initiatives related to pain points, aligned with corporate priorities and stakeholders
- Challenging status quo by providing own experience for simplifications or automation (process or system wise)
- Fostering cross functional collaboration to ensure that processes are integrated across the organization
- Monitoring and evaluating process performance metrics to identify areas for further improvements (KPIs and SLAs)
You are a strong communicator with a collaborative attitude. With your great enthusiasm and creative mindset, you bring new ideas to the table, not only as an individual but also together with your colleagues. You work well in cross-functional teams and are not afraid to take responsibility and make decisions. With your hands-on mentality, structured approach, and analytical skills, you proactively seek to improve the status quo. You see change as something positive, can adapt quickly and you like to courageously help shaping the future of RHI Magnesita.
What we expect from you in terms of
Education & skills
- A technical or commercial degree
- Knowledge of process change management methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma)
- Very strong stakeholder and process change management experience
- Experience in SAP will be considered an asset
- English – Proficient/Fluent
- Any other language will be considered an asset
- Several years of international expertise in product portfolio management (operationally, process or project management related)
- Professional experience in the manufacturing or mining industry is beneficial
Why you should work for RHI Magnesita
You will perform in a customer focused environment. We live innovation and appreciate an open and pragmatic way of working. From our leaders we expect to drive our further transformation, to engage our people and to give direction. RHI Magnesita is a company where you can be yourself and where not only your resume and experience, but also your personality counts. We aim for global consistency in compensation policies, but also consider local common practices. RHI Magnesita is committed to support its employees through various means to enable the best possible performance.
- Possibility of up to 50% home office incl. allowance
- Flexible and trust-based working time
- Attractive remuneration packages including global bonus program
- Local benefits such as public transport annual pass (Wiener Linien), our own RHI Magnesite Café on site and daily meal allowance for numerous eateries (Europlaza)
- A variety of health offers (platform for mental & physical health, sponsoring of sports events etc.) and our own Corporate Benefits platform
- RHIM Academy for your ongoing learning & development, incl. full LinkedIn Learning catalogue
The annual gross salary for this position will start from € 80.000,00 on a full-time basis, depending on your qualification and experience, as well as the amount of overtime and your level of seniority. We will make sure to offer you a competitive salary package that values your relevant background and that’s in line with market values. This position is also open to more intermediate profiles.
Sounds like you?
At RHI Magnesita everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply. We evaluate applications based on required qualifications and regardless of gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital or partnership status. At RHI Magnesita we appreciate the value of diverse teams.
We kindly ask you to submit your application online and in English. Due to data privacy reasons, applications via e-mail cannot be taken into consideration. Should you have any questions about this position, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agencies may only submit candidates for positions for which they have been invited to do so by the Head of Talent Acquisition Europe. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of RHI Magnesita and our company will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
About RHI Magnesita
We are the acknowledged technology leader in the refractory industry. Our company is defined by people. We are committed to diversity and know that multiple approaches, perspectives and backgrounds fuel creativity and innovation. It is our aspiration to build a workplace culture where everyone feels valued, engages, and can enjoy a truly inclusive environment and the diverse voices of our employees are heard. We foster a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages open-mindedness, reliability, pragmatism, and innovation.