- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Basel
Details zum JobangebotR-01225157
The Director, Global Client Services Operational Excellence will be responsible for managing a team of SMEs in the clinical trial space that drives continuous improvement across our clinical services and bioservices team of clinical trial demand planning, packaging and distribution project management, with a focus on using efficiency to build an outstanding colleague and client experience. Capitalizes on industry expertise, business acumen, and organizational influence to lead a rapid response team that delivers harmonized global processes, tools, and solutions in response to global challenges.
Division: Pharma Services Group
- Lead and facilitate process harmonization efforts to reduce cycle time, create efficiencies and deliver a global solution to create industry leading customer experience.
- Lead and advocate a culture of proactive continuous process improvement by embracing PPI to ensure effective use of resources through balanced results
- Act as voice of GCS&P in Steering Committees, System Leadership Teams, and Group/Division Global Initiatives.
- Contributes to the overall strategy, governance and guidance as part of the global Client Services and Planning leadership team.
- Deploy, guide and support SMEs to identify root cause to rapidly build solutions to operational challenges.
- Partner with Communications and the Business to ensure accurate internal and external talking points are built and cascaded to support rapid response or operational alerts
- Partner with Learning & Development, Commercial, and Operational Teams to support process and training content creation and delivery.
- Builds strategic relationships and proactively pursues synergies and best practices across Thermo Fisher partnering with peers to develop business processes which enable a global clinical supply chain unmatched in the industry
- Lead a high-performing, engaged, accountable diverse and inclusive elite team of highly skilled professionals and manage talent pipeline to anticipate business needs.
- Leads and directs the SME, PPI and QS&II teams to ensure operational objectives are achieved.
- Develops strategies and executes decisions which factor and positively influence broader organization to meet service line and divisional objectives
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business/operations management or science-related field (equivalent work experience may be considered).
- Advanced degree in a health-related or business field preferred
- Lean or 6-sigma certification preferred
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical experience in Clinical Supply Chain or equivalent clinical research experience
- 7+ years’ experience leading diverse, direct and matrixed teams; in both co-located and remote situations.
- Demonstrated experience with clinical supplies.
- Travel required (perhaps as much as 25-40%). International travel may also be required.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.