- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Lausanne, Waadt
Details zum JobangebotJob description:
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded more than 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Our purpose is “Challenging what is and inspiring what could be, we develop leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.”
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a
The Job's Mission
The Philanthropy Assistant will contribute to the delivery of IMD’s donor-related activities. This role will have a particular focus on events, data, and general administration.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
• Provide administrative support for donor and prospective donor meetings and events
• Maintain filing of donor-related documentation
• Draft donor correspondence
• Liaise with the finance team to track donations
• Input data into the salesforce fundraising app
• Support the development team with additional fundraising-related tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in an area related to communications, marketing, social sciences.
• 2-4 years’ experience as a team assistant or coordinator.
• Experience or interest in the field of fundraising is a plus.
• Native command of oral and written English, fluency in French.
• Computer literate, Office suite, SalesForce or another CRM. Ability to work with InDesign a plus.
• Ability to establish good relationships with external stakeholders, faculty, colleagues.
• Attention to detail.
• Proven organisation and administrative skills.
• Proactive, team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas).
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability (such as dyslexia, sight and/or hearing disabilities, etc) and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please specify it in your application.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.