- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Aesch (Basel-Land), Basel-Landschaft
Details zum Jobangebot
unisite ag is a service provider in the field of Employer Branding & Talent Management. We provide consulting services to clients in the chemistry, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and life sciences industries.
Our client, Pentapharm AG, is an international and innovative company and is part of the DSM Firmenich Group. They employ approximately 150 people and specialize in the production and global sale of active ingredients for the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries.
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Sales Manager Diagnostics DACH & Nordics (m/f/d)
Location: Aesch, BL
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager with a strong background in operational sales and business development of bulk biochemical materials within the diagnostic industry. In this role, you will be responsible for devising and implementing strategies to drive substantial business growth among both existing and new European customers. Additionally, you will play a crucial role in ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction and maintaining close, personal relationships with international manufacturers and key players in the chemical and diagnostic industry.
This position reports directly to the Business Manager for Pharma and Diagnostics.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Strategically develop and execute sales plans to drive growth by acquiring new accounts and achieving sales targets
- Act as a driving force and link between market, customer, marketing, technology and development
- Manage customer inquiries with finesse, offering expert technical advice that enhances their experience and satisfaction
- Actively engage in trade shows and scientific conferences, where you will not only represent our cutting-edge products but also foster valuable industry connections
- Keep our product development team ahead of the curve with regular updates on market trends, ensuring our offerings remain at the forefront of innovation
- Act proactively to seek and develop new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers through regular follow-ups, ensuring their needs are met and expectations exceeded
Qualification & Competences
- University degree in the area of biochemistry, chemical engineering or biology
- Extensive experience of impactful sales experience in the invitro-diagnostics or medical device sector, illustrating extensive industry expertise
- In-depth knowledge in the cardiovascular and/or haemostasis therapeutic is a plus
- Proven track record of success across diverse geographical markets, showcasing adaptability and achievement
- Effective interpersonal skills, coupled with a talent for cultivating and nurturing customer relationships
- Highly motivated, with a collaborative spirit, and a keen focus on achieving goals
- Strong communication skills in German and English
Seize this opportunity to shape your future - we look forward to receiving your application!