- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Europa, Naher Osten und Afrika
Details zum Jobangebot
Founded in 2019, now 260+ Neaters-strong and with customers including Fortune 100 companies and The White House, Neat is an exciting and fast-growing leader in video conferencing hardware. We are a preferred partner of both Zoom and Microsoft Teams, with ambitious expansion plans. Neat was established by some of the most respected and experienced leaders in the industry to deliver simple, thoughtful communications solutions for people working together in a hybrid world.
“Out of the box experience”. “Embarrassingly simple”. “It just works”.
“Magic didn't come in a box - until Neat came along”.
Our products include video conferencing hardware like our award-winning Neat Bar and Neat Board, our scheduling display/room controller Neat Pad, peripheral device Neat Center, and software Pulse and app hub. Product professionals know only too well the complexity behind something that appears simple to end users. Beautiful designs take talent, creativity, inspiration and a lot of work. Delighting the customer requires smart development, and the ability to anticipate the user’s constantly evolving needs using advanced AI to build a stronger human connection over video. Neaters have these philosophies at the heart of everything we do.
We’re looking for passionate people who work hard and are focused yet like to have fun. The independent thinkers who thrive in a top-notch team of diverse talents. You’ll be contributing to a positive force for progress as the world moves to a new way of working. The workplace is changing, and you can be a part of shaping that future.
To continue driving our impressive growth, Neat is now seeking a Product Manager - Network and Security.
- Work closely with sales, partners, customers and product specialists to define Neat's product strategy within enterprise grade network and security features.
- Collaborates with product engineering teams on technical specification and feasibility
- Development of pre-sales & pre-implementation processes, training, technical discovery and other tools for product specialists and account managers
- Work with design and marketing to create outbound marketing activities, identifying customers for case studies, creating marketing materials for use by the sales force and help educate the sales force on these capabilities
- Develop and Maintain Roadmap and Priorities managing dependencies and ensuring alignment across teams.
- Energized in fast-paced environments
- Analytical and Data Driven in decision making.
- Strong communicator with an ability to influence when not in position of authority
- At your best when given the freedom to explore new approaches
- Inspired by making a difference to the way the world works
- Excited about creating work environments that are inclusive for everyone
- Interested in operating in an honest and feedback-driven culture
- Humble and ready to make mistakes, learn from them together and grow as a Neat team
- Hungry to win, while remaining conscious of doing right by your colleagues and customers
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical, MBA, Business, Marketing, Information Systems, Technology, Science, Education or relevant experience.
- Security or Networking certifications are an advantage, such as CISSP, CISM, PMP, HCISPP, CSSLP, CSC, CCSP.
- Extensive experience in a similar role within a start up / scale up tech organization. Exposure to also working in a large corporate environment alongside this is a benefit.
- Experience of working in a network / security vendor or reseller with a broad knowledge of various technologies and portfolio offerings.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, most of Neat’s employees work remotely or in hubs around the world. We don’t restrict where we find our talent or who we hire. We use our technology to showcase that with Neat, you really can work seamlessly from anywhere.