- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Schweiz
Details zum JobangebotNow is an amazing time to join Nozomi Networks as we build the future of OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We have hundreds of customers in more than 30 countries and we’re just scratching the surface.
As we expand our product portfolio and global presence, our Engineering department is hiring a Software Engineering Manager to develop ground-breaking technology for Industrial Cybersecurity - where Deep Packet Inspection and Artificial Intelligence are used together with Agile Methodologies to build our products.
You could be the next "Nozomier"! If this sounds like you, read on.
In this role you will:
- Lead a development team inside the Engineering department.
- Embody the Nozomi Networks Cultural Pillars and our mission to protect what matters most with transparency and trust.
- Work directly on projects for products and technologies part of the Nozomi Networks platform.
- Help find talents for the growing Engineering team.
- Languages: Golang, Shell, Ruby, C++, Python - you should know how to architect and evolve complex software projects written in at least one of these languages
- Networking (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP/S, REST…) - should be familiar to you.
- Automated Testing experience (TDD, BDD, etc) – you will need adequate experience with this matter to lead the team to keep high quality standards.
- Field experience with Agile Methodologies
- Ability to operate in settings with strong confidentiality and data privacy protocols.
Nozomi Networks is the leader in OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We protect the world's critical infrastructure, industrial and government organizations from cyber threats by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight. We’re always innovating and we hire the best at what they do to ensure our customers always have access to fast product enhancements, exceptional engineering support and rapid deployment across continents. If you like a challenge, and value integrity and customer success, we invite you to help Nozomi Networks build the future of OT and IoT cybersecurity.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of our core beliefs, at Nozomi Networks. Diversity of thought, background and culture broadens our knowledge of the world and helps us learn, grow, and gain new perspectives. What makes us all different is what makes us powerful.
Our Global Benefits
All of our benefits are customized to the country you are based in, naturally we want to get the best out of our Nozomiers, so we provide the best benefits packages, such as:
- Health & Wellness
- Work-Life Balance
- Unparalleled Flexible Time-Off
Successful candidates will be subjected to background verification checks.