- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Zürich
Details zum Jobangebot
Engineers at QuantCo build robust and scalable products impacting millions of people and billions of dollars in revenue streams. As an engineer, you will own systems from end to end, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders and exceptionally talented colleagues to develop and implement industry-leading models into our clients’ businesses. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment, and operation of business-critical systems, thereby bridging the worlds of infrastructure, software engineering, and data science. Engineers at QuantCo ultimately ensure that our clients receive the highest quality products that will help them make critical business decisions with significant financial impact.
Need to Haves
- Excellent programming skills in at least 1 modern programming language such as C++, C#, Go, Java, Kotlin, Python, or Rust
- Strong computer science fundamentals in areas such as data structures, cloud infrastructure, distributed systems, machine learning, and high-performance computing
- Demonstrated ability to learn continuously, work independently, and make smart decisions with minimal supervision
- Adaptability to work effectively in interdisciplinary teams of technical and non-technical individuals with many different backgrounds
- Business proficiency in English and German
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact end-users
Nice to Haves
- Experience with machine learning toolkits
- Experience building data pipelines
- Experience building and operating critical systems
- Contribution to open-source projects
- Willingness to travel when necessary
What we offer
You will be part of a smart, supportive, and diverse team that embraces different viewpoints and ideas; revels in finding novel solutions for challenging problems; values our clients and user base; and strives to deliver thoughtfully impactful products. You will get to learn from and collaborate with highly skilled colleagues who respect each other and their contributions. Before joining QuantCo, our engineers and data scientists developed groundbreaking products for Amazon, BMW, Google, and Tesla; graduated at the top of their classes from Cambridge, ETH, KIT, Harvard, MIT, Oxford, Stanford, and TUM; and won international competitions in Mathematics, Informatics, and Physics. You will have a unique opportunity to work at a company where outsized impact and influence are still possible.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes a base salary, bonus, stock options, and relocation support, along with additional location-based benefits. Remote work is possible, contingent on occasional business travel to meet with teams and clients onsite.
We leverage expertise in data science, engineering, and economics to help organizations turn data into decisions. As a bootstrapped, profitable startup, QuantCo continues to grow despite the changing economic environment. Started in 2016 by four PhDs from Harvard and Stanford, we are now over 140 professionals with extensive quantitative, engineering, and business experience. We are globally distributed with offices in Berlin, Boston, Cologne, Karlsruhe, London, Munich, San Francisco, and Zurich.
QuantCo’s product line includes algorithmic pricing, data-driven claims management, and high-dimensional forecasting solutions. Our clients include some of the largest financial, healthcare, automotive, retail, and e-commerce companies in Europe and the US.
We are excited about writing mission-critical code that affects millions of people and impacts billions of dollars. If you feel the same way, we look forward to hearing from you.
QuantCo does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.