- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Schweiz
Details zum JobangebotPlease Note:
- If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
- If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
Strategic Account Solution Engineer
Symantec is the leader in hybrid security, delivering proven, reliable solutions where on-premises protection is best, and offering a seamless path to the cloud that extends centralized policy and management that secures an always-on, anywhere workforce. As part of Broadcom, Symantec partners with the world’s preeminent companies delivering innovative solutions — by creating, acquiring, integrating, and extending cutting-edge cybersecurity technologies, and by anticipating and aligning with security frameworks like Zero Trust and SASE.
The role of the Strategic Account Solution Engineer involves collaborating closely with our key customers, fostering technical partnerships, ensuring their success with our technology, and addressing any capability gaps to enhance their investments in Symantec cybersecurity with our Zero Trust, EDR, as well as SASE/SSE initiatives, to bolster their security and Risk & Governance posture in the hybrid cloud environment. Your responsibilities will entail working alongside Symantec Account Directors and Subject Matter Experts, while leveraging your communication skills to connect with Network and Cybersecurityl Architects, Cyber Defense leaders, and Executive-level roles. By championing our integrated hybrid cloud technology in Endpoint, Network & Information Security, you will play a crucial role in advancing the business through a consultative approach in the technical sales process. Your expertise in network and cloud security architecture will provide valuable insights, enabling customers to address security challenges posed by a large remote workforce accessing the internet directly and utilizing cloud applications from home.
In this role, your main focus will be on end-user large enterprise accounts, with some involvement in collaborating with strategic partners. As the Symantec technical lead within these accounts, it's essential to establish strong relationships with clients across operational, security, and risk management levels. The ability to navigate and excel in interpersonal communication is highly valued, as it plays a critical role in the success of this position.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering engaging technical briefings, presentations, workshops, and demonstrations, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor with operational and architectural leadership contacts within customer organizations.
- Articulating and developing high-level reference architectures for Symantec Endpoint, Network & Information Security SASE/SSE solutions, positioning our technology in comparison to competitors.
- Ensure that key customer stakeholders, including new talent, have a clear understanding of the SED value proposition and the business/compliance problems addressed by our deployed technology.
- Coordinating the execution of Proof of Concepts (PoCs) in security technology, overseeing local Domain Experts to meet client success criteria.
- Securing technical closure from customers, ensuring our products meet their requirements, and assisting in technical qualification and management of opportunities throughout the sales cycle, involving multi-functional teams when necessary.
- Proactively identifying new sales opportunities by cultivating technical relationships within existing accounts, conducting SASE advisory workshops, Zero Trust security assessments, and leveraging customer frameworks.
- Crafting technical white papers and managing the technical response to Requests for Information/Proposals (RFI/RFP).
- Comprehend and document the customer's overall security roadmap, covering feature adoption, emerging architectures, modernization projects, and other relevant aspects.
- Monitor, verify, and record usage/telemetry data across all products, highlighting and investigate any significant changes or trends.
- A genuine passion for Cyber Security, and strong ability to link technology solutions to business needs are a must.
- Proven experience collaborating with large global enterprise organizations, particularly within the Global 2000.
- Exceptional presentation skills, allowing you to confidently articulate complex concepts and technical solutions to diverse audiences, and ability to relate to a wide range of technical staff and executives.
- Ability to manage large, complex technical projects involving a combination of best practices, enterprise software and hardware solutions across a number of disparate stakeholders and requirements. Ability to effectively identify and track deliverables and drive joint initiatives while building key customer relationships.
- A “solutions mindset” that demonstrates technical competence but is open to multiple points of view for how Symantec solutions fit into an overall security program.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in mapping technical and commercial value to longer-term business goals within the customer’s environment.
- Comfort and proficiency in working collaboratively with Sales Reps, Product Management, Strategic Support, Residents, Consultants, and other internal roles, contributing to the successful acquisition of multi-million dollar projects.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Previous hands-on experience with network security and information security technologies, including Secure Web Gateways/Proxies, Web Isolation, Email Security, Firewalls, DLP, CASB, SDP, ZTNA Gateways.
- Familiarity with Endpoint protection technologies, EDR, Threat hunting, and experience in SOC/Cyber Defense Centre operations.
- Expertise in Active Directory/Azure, DNS, and working knowledge of IaaS providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Bonus points if you have prior experience with the Symantec/Blue Coat Security portfolio or competitive solutions.
- Preferred certifications such as CISSP, ITIL, CSSK, AWS/GCP/Azure architecture certifications would be a plus.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.