- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Zürich
Details zum JobangebotCrossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, gt.school. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a seasoned software engineer with a deep interest in AI? Trilogy is on the lookout for exceptional engineers to lead the charge in adopting generative AI tools both in our development process and into our products.
Join us to work on our exciting product portfolio:
- TeachTap: Bringing historical figures to life using AI, offering an engaging, TikTok-like learning experience to make learning more relevant and fun.
- Educational Content Generation: Utilizing the latest in generative AI combined with comprehensive learning materials to create captivating content.
- TeachTower: A game-based motivation system inspired by popular games like Roblox and Minecraft, designed to make learning irresistibly fun.
- Coachbot: A learning copilot that integrates with existing apps, guiding learning paths, recommending next steps, and rewarding daily progress.
You will be an integral part of our existing engineering team, working collaboratively on our suite of products to deeply understand our environment and needs. You will have the freedom to propose and experiment with new tools and then will leverage the insights and experiences obtained to evolve our processes, advocate for new tool adoption, or even spearhead the creation of small tools, bots, and frameworks to enhance our technical setup.
We seek candidates with a strong background in software engineering and a capacity for adapting to new technologies. Moreover, an interest in the latest generative AI developments and a drive for innovation are crucial. While our primary tech stack is AWS Serverless with TypeScript, we're looking for versatile engineers who can excel in a variety of technical environments and challenges.
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing fully functional features, using AI tools to expedite delivery and enhance quality.
- Performing experiments with AI to enhance engineering processes, including decomposition, solution design, code generation, and troubleshooting.
- Documenting best practices and techniques in guides that enable others to harness the power of generative AI effectively.
- Building new AI models from scratch; instead, your focus will be on leveraging and fine-tuning existing models to maximize efficiency.
- Being confined to outdated technologies; we encourage an environment that thrives on dynamic tech stacks, fostering continuous innovation.
- Drive transformative change by establishing a framework that seamlessly integrates generative AI, significantly amplifying engineering productivity.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in professional software development.
- Minimum 3 years either as a lead engineer reviewing the work of other engineers or as an architect making important technical decisions.
- Excited to use and explore new generative AI tools for software engineering tasks on a day-to-day basis
GT School is an EdTech Startup that leverages technology, AI, and subject matter experts to cultivate a new way of learning. Our unique approach leverages 50+ years of learning science, cutting-edge data analytics and high-performance coaching. In doing so, we can help students learn more, learn faster, and learn better - and have fun while doing it. We are a remote-first company that hires globally via Crossover.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.