- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Luzern, Luzern
Details zum JobangebotCrossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you at the pinnacle of your career, with a decade of experience steering B2B SaaS products toward market success? Are you interested in working at the cutting edge of generative AI, pioneering its application in product development?
Here's the truth: your expertise is hindered because you have to oversee every mundane step of a development lifecycle. You're also juggling endless demands from various stakeholders and can't concentrate on high-level, impactful strategies. Where other companies add complexity, Trilogy focuses on the essentials that drive real business value. We're looking for someone daring enough to make bold decisions, cutting away the non-essential features and capabilities to highlight what's truly valuable: customer needs.
In this role, you will immerse yourself in a diverse range of high-value products. Your primary mission will be to delve into the customer mindset, involving deep analysis of market trends, customer behavior, and product profitability. Your strategic decisions will significantly influence our products' market positioning and profitability, driving both customer satisfaction and business success.
Leveraging the power of generative AI, you'll innovate workflows, analyze market trends, predict customer needs, and conceptualize new Platinum offerings that set our suite of products apart. Your role will be pivotal in integrating AI-driven solutions that enhance customer experience and product value, keeping us at the forefront of the industry.
We're not just looking for a product manager; we're looking for a visionary who’s ready to redefine the standards of product management. If you’re ready for a role where you'll drive real market impact, we invite you to bring your expertise to our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Align customer and market analysis with strategic objectives, using generative AI to enhance decision-making and efficiency.
- Perform in-depth analysis of product costs, pricings, and customer data to optimize profitability and market positioning.
- Develop and refine Platinum service offerings, incorporating customer feedback and using AI to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Managing the entire product development cycle; your focus will be on high-level strategic planning and decision-making.
- Technical product decisions; these are managed by a specialized team, allowing you to concentrate on the commercial aspects.
- Engaging in constant cross-functional communication; you are the primary decision-making authority.
- Driving customer retention through strategic service offerings, informed by generative AI to maximize value creation.
- At least 10 years of experience in a product management role within a B2B SaaS company
- Experience leveraging AI technologies (such as ChatGPT, Claude, Bard, or Bing) in a product management context (for ideation, strategy formulation, etc.)
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $200 USD/hour, which equates to $400,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.