- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Europa, Naher Osten und Afrika
Details zum Jobangebot
➡️ About the role
Are you an experienced Product Manager with a strategic vision and a problem-solving focused mindset? Look no further than WorkFlex – this is the opportunity of a lifetime to join the fastest-growing start-up in the DACH region, backed by financing from the most prominent VC fund and angel investors!
WorkFlex is a B2B SaaS platform that empowers employers to enable employees to work from anywhere without encountering compliance risks. 180+ clients are using WorkFlex already, including Scout24, Biontech, Vodafone, Flix, and others.
We're actively seeking talented product managers to help us create a work-from-anywhere compliance software for employers worldwide. Collaborating closely with the product team, you will play a pivotal role in leading product development and crafting the product roadmap alongside the WorkFlex founder team.
🎯 What you will do
- You will join the product team where coordination between stakeholders, including developers, UI/UX designers, founders, and customers is key.
- Continuously review and improve internal processes and team collaboration, experience implementing and optimizing product management tools is a plus.
- Explore the world of our customers, understand their needs, and translate insights into actionable improvements to enhance the customer journey and drive growth.
- Transform product strategy into detailed requirements and compelling prototypes, ensuring a smooth transition from ideas to execution.
- Strategically prioritize tasks based on their impact on the business and customers, guiding the team toward achieving maximum results.
- Take the lead in orchestrating product launches, working with management, sales, and cross-functional teams to achieve seamless rollouts.
⭐ What you need to succeed
- Proven experience in product management in the tech industry, a plus if worked with HRIS and/or Travel tech products.
- B2B expertise in the SaaS space preferred.
- Strong leadership, project management, and team collaboration skills to guarantee the shipping of solutions with the right balance between quality standards and delivery time.
- A customer-centric approach, must be able to transform customer feedback and behaviour into opportunities that will contribute to our growth.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for innovation and risk-taking, thriving through uncertainty in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to convey ideas clearly and concisely, ability to adapt your language according to the technical skills of the listener.
🚀 Why join us at WorkFlex
- Contribute to building the future of the fastest-growing HR Tech start-up in the DACH region backed by prominent customers such as Scout24, Vodafone, Biontech, and others, as well as funding from top-tier VC and angel investors.
- Salary according to payroll country
- Work from anywhere in a remote-only company and go on workations for up to 183 days a year.
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities.
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working.
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued to shape the sales efforts, approaches, and processes.
- A monthly budget of €150 to spend on 🏢 co-working spaces and/or 🏃♀️ sports subscriptions.