- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Basel
Details zum Jobangebot
The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for designing and maintaining our on-premises Microsoft SharePoint 2019 infrastructure and is planning our future SharePoint Online environment. In addition, this role is supporting our worldwide Microsoft Windows Server landscape with multiple services in use.
- Maintain our current SharePoint infrastructure. Plan, design and implement improvements to our current setup and including OneDrive and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Setup and maintain reports, site collections, sites, lists, workflows, and forms
- Plan, design and migrate to SharePoint Online
- Plan, implement and support SharePoint Online sites
- Support SharePoint site owners with their existing data, help designing new environments, support the implementation.
- Planning and applying of OS updates and security patches
- Monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot SharePoint related issues
- Maintain, update, and create documentation
- Provide training / guidance to users on request
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining SharePoint Server or SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of Windows Server Administration
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting analysis
- Knowledge of PowerShell Scripting
- Experience in one or more of the below is a plus
- Data management & Data Governance
- Microsoft Entra ID and Active Directory
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Exchange
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Working with ticket system for incidents, problems, change management and configuration management
- Detail-oriented with a solid understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Ability to work within a global team/organization
- Ability to manage projects that you are working on
What We Offer
Genedata is on a mission to accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D. Our enterprise software solutions digitalize and automate lab operations so scientists can discover insights faster, push scientific boundaries farther, and drive change right now. With over two decades of success due to closely-knit teams of scientists, software engineers, and business experts, Genedata has become the market-leading provider of enterprise software solutions for biopharma R&D.
As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in scientific R&D informatics, combined with our open and scalable software platform, makes us the essential technology for the operations of top biopharma companies and innovative biotechs worldwide.
We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in the US, Germany, UK, Japan, and Singapore.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package comprised of a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
As an equal opportunity employer, Genedata proudly celebrates diversity and believes in an inclusive workplace.