- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Flamatt, Bern
Details zum JobangebotThe Comet Group is a world-leading Swiss technology company that has been developing and producing innovative high-tech components and systems based on radio frequency and X-ray technology for over 70 years.
Comet PCT manufactures specialized components that are required for the precise control of plasma processes and increase the performance of manufacturing equipment. These are used in the production of memory chips or touch screens, such as those used today in sensors, smartphones or tablets.
Due to a succession plan, we are looking for a goal-oriented and team-oriented personality for our Plasma Control Technologies Division at the Flamatt site as a Laboratory Manager (m/f/d).
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
- Management of the laboratory team (10+) and the laboratory
- Ensuring the operation of the development laboratory R&D Plasma Control Technologies Flamatt
- Development and upgrade of the laboratoriy and workshop R&D PCT
- Ensure resource planning for development and customer projects
- Ensure resource planning for change and initial sampling projects
- Set-up of experiments and tests as well as their execution according to the specifications of the project managers
- Trustful cooperation with international colleagues from all over the world for a successful, growing Swiss company
- Attractive further training and career opportunities as well as flexible working hours
- Versatile challenges, modern infrastructure as well as compensation in line with the market
Have we awakened your passion for new professional horizons to pave the way to success together with us? Then we look forward to receiving your complete online application including a letter of motivation, CV/resume as well as references and diplomas. Please note that only fully submitted documents will be considered. We thank you for your understanding.