- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Winterthur, Zürich
Details zum JobangebotJoin Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Cloud Project Manager for our team in Switzerland.
As a knowledge-hungry person, you will work on various local but also international customer projects, i.e. up to 40% travelling, mainly in Switzerland, is likely. Your role requires solid analytical and communication skills in order to support our teams in project management, for example when setting up a new infrastructure, through migrations, to the operation of cloud applications.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Planning, execution and monitoring of cloud projects from conception to successful implementation
- Very structured and reliable approach in a dynamic environment
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget and to quality standards
- Working closely with customers to understand their requirements and objectives and ensuring these are realised in the project
- Proactive and dedicated behaviour to keep your squad focused, efficient and organized
- Overseeing project budgets and resources, including managing contracts and costs
- Identifying project risks and developing measures to minimise risks
- Leading project teams, including internal resources and third-party vendors
- Preparing project reports and status updates for clients and management
- Adhering to Nordcloud's internal project management processes and standards
- Conducting training and workshops for customers to communicate the benefits of cloud solutions
- Supporting in the offer preparation
- At least 2 years of experience in working with DevOps and cloud teams
- A successfully completed degree with a Bachelor's degree or comparable qualification
- A basic understanding of the cloud and a corresponding certification from one of the hyperscalers AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- A current SAFe and Scrum Master certification
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, especially in communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Ability to lead challenging client conversations regarding contract, expectations, project status, etc.
- A sense of responsibility and emphasis on customer-centred solutions, reliability and high quality
- Interest in a diverse culture and in building deep customer loyalty to be the link between client and contractor
- Fluent communication skills in English and German; French is an advantage
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 27 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
Nordcloud values diversity and is dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all candidates and employees.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a 'Visionary' by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com and follow the #NordcloudCommunity.