- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Genf, Genf
Details zum JobangebotEA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FC Soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC .
As a Senior World Builder, you will bring your deep knowledge of level and mission design to an exciting new title. You will report directly to the Creative Director.
- Support the game vision as set by the Creative Director
- Define level design guidelines and best practices
- Lead the higher level layout of the playable spaces and establish detailed goals for yourself and for us, the team
- Craft engaging playable spaces where players can play and socialize
- Plan and implement mission content and events
- Inspire creativity across the design team and your peers
- Work with other leadership within Design to support gameplay and guide experience goals
- Work with artists to refine and create the visual style of the world
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive and efficient manner
- 6+ years experience shipping AAA projects as a Senior World Builder or Level Designer with experience delivering immersive worlds with a focus on action-oriented gameplay
- White box and represent your gameplay visions, with a deep understanding of gameplay goals, visual design, and pushing the boundaries of architecture for us
- Experience using a range of game world production content tools for level editing and white boxing, such as Unreal Engine, Frostbite, Unity, Maya and 3DS Max
- Self-assess risk, time, and scope
- Outstanding collaboration skills, driving towards the best possible outcomes
- A functional understanding of American Football
Compensation And Benefits
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Pay offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
- New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
- Jersey City, NJ :
- Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
- British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. In the US, we offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity. For British Columbia, we offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.