- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Zug
Details zum Jobangebot
We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Building the big moments - we deliver unforgettable sporting events
Infront is all about sports. Active in more than 25 sports, we cover all aspects of a successful sporting event from the distribution of media rights, sponsorship, media production, event operations through to digital solutions. If you share our passion for sport, we may just be the right fit for you.
We are seeking an ambitious and sports-passionate Technical Specialist to join our Media Operations-Team as soon as possible, on a full-time workload. We are open to hire the person for this role either in Zug, Milano or London.
Are you an experienced and engaged person who has a profound knowledge of the technical aspects of the media and broadcast industry, in particular around signal delivery?
If you're ready to take your game to the next level, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Your main tasks
- Responsible as technical expert for any signal distribution topics, including fibre, streaming solutions and virtual overlay delivery, for all our projects and sports events
- Strategic planning, selection of providers, coordination, troubleshooting for a large volume of worldwide transmissions
- Responsible for the account management of distribution partners and other technical suppliers
- Decisive role in the further development of the Infront Media Operations Portal (Booking Tool)
- Bookings of services, planning and preparation of event setup, contribution to workshops, participation in site visits and on-site coordination at large scale events like IIHF WM, EHF Euro, FIS World Championships and many more
- You have at least 5 years relevant professional experience, proven track record in a similar position and strong knowledge of broadcast related operations at large sport events
- You provide a strong technical background and specialized knowledge around signal distribution (satellite, fibre networks, streaming, etc.)
- You have skills to work in diverse project teams, as well a strong client service orientation
- Willingness to work also on weekends or in the evening, when majority of sport events happen
- You are detail-oriented, a proactive problem solver with a demonstrated willingness to take on responsibility
- You provide skills for coaching and mentoring within the team, excellent analytical and decision-making skills, strong communication skills and willingness to take responsibility
- You provide excellent knowledge of MS-Office programmes, any experience in software development is a plus
- You speak fluent English; German and Italian are a plus or any other languages
What We Offer
- Working in a hybrid model which allows you to work from our office and from home
- Relaxed & familiar working atmosphere, flat hierarchies, positive spirit and many degrees of freedom in your daily work
- Support in developing your skills and talents through individual trainings and group workshops, attending (sports) events and networking events
- Social benefits, such as a subsidised company pension plan, capital-forming benefits and worldwide accident insurance in a private ward.
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.