- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Zürich
Details zum Jobangebot
LALIVE (www.lalive.law) is an international and independent law firm based in Switzerland, with offices in Geneva, Zurich and London, renowned for its expertise in international dispute resolution. We provide comprehensive advice to companies, governments, international organisations and private clients helping them anticipate, avoid, manage and address potential or existing disputes around the world.
We are currently looking for a highly committed Swiss-qualified associate to join our arbitration team, based in our Zurich office.
This role requires technical excellence, rigour, motivation and a strong ability to work independently in a multi-jurisdictional environment.
What we look for:
- Swiss training and qualification;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- At least two years of prior experience in international arbitration;
- Strong research, analytical and drafting skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Structured, precise and organized manner of working;
- Strong written and oral English; other language skills would be an asset;
- Swiss work permit.
What we offer:
- A stimulating international environment with a team of experienced arbitration lawyers;
- Highly interesting work on cross-border mandates, including high profile and high-value commercial and investment arbitration cases in a variety of industries;
- Ample development support, including generous individual training and development budget;
- Genuine opportunity to become involved in professional associations and build a profile;
- Competitive salary.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please submit your application documents (CV and cover letter) marked for the attention of Leslie Brasseur, HR Consultant, by clicking on the link above. For any questions regarding this role please email email@example.com. Only direct applications considered.