- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Hamburg
Details zum JobangebotAurubis – metallurgy is our passion. We are a leading global multi-metal company and one of the largest copper recyclers worldwide. We process complex metal concentrates, scrap metals, and metal-bearing recycling materials into metals of the highest purity. These metals serve as the basis for key megatrends such as digitalization, renewable energies, e-mobility, and urbanization. Aurubis has about 7,200 employees, production sites in Europe and the US, and an extensive worldwide distribution system. Join our team and promote progress together with us!
Battery recycling is gaining strong significance due to growth in electric vehicles and the swift increase in demand for lithium-ion batteries and the raw materials required to produce them. As the most efficient and sustainable smelter network in the world, Aurubis has long-standing metallurgical expertise. Aurubis will continue its investments in strategic large CapEx projects, also to develop a leading role in the forward-looking business field of battery recycling. These projects serve as enabler to become a key trailblazer for the mobility shift with our metals and process solutions. Take your chance and be part of our exciting journey becoming a key player in the field of battery recycling!
We are looking for you to support our team in Hamburg as a
Technology Manager / Process Engineer Battery Materials
- In this position, you will contribute to business development activities within the scope of battery materials.
- You will conduct techno-economic market research and analysis for battery recycling, nickel, cobalt, and manganese as well as lithium salt and graphite production processes.
- As a technical expert you passionately support technical marketing in close cooperation with business development and investigate and benchmark competitive technologies.
- The participation in technical exchanges and site visits as well as technical conferences will also be part of this position.
- You prepare calculation models, mass balances and process flow diagrams as well as conceptual and feasibility studies.
- You will support the develop and design of metallurgical battery recycling processes and collaborate with research & development and engineering during pre-feasibility, feasibility, basic and detailed engineering.
- A subsection can entail the management of capital subprojects within the scope of battery materials including functionally leading the assigned project staff.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in the (basic and detailed) equipment specification and design including alignment with relevant stakeholders.
- You have successfully completed a master’s or diploma degree in metallurgy, process / mechanical engineering, or a comparable field.
- In addition, you have at least 3 years of practical experience in related technology professions
- A good technical and economic understanding of chemical and hydrometallurgical plants and processes as well as knowledge in non-ferrous metals processing and refining is needed.
- Knowledge of the lithium-ion battery industry will be a plus.
- Through your analytical and organised thinking, you solve problems in a structured way.
- You are eager to push the development of a new business model with your know-how and your excellent entrepreneurial and analytical thinking in an intercultural environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of stakeholder management are a given.
- You have strong teamwork skills and interest in new tasks and challenges.
- Fluent language skills in English and preferably in German round off your profile.
- Contribute your skills, experience, and creativity to an exciting industrial company!
- We provide a great deal of leeway to shape your work and a high degree of individual responsibility.
- Additionally, we accompany and support you in your professional and personal development. Our Learning Academy offers a variety of opportunities in qualification, development perspectives and digital learning.
- Take advantage of flexible working hours, attractive compensation and company mobility solutions (e.g., JobRad, HVV-ProfiTicket) as well as comprehensive social benefits including company pension scheme!
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via online application only.