- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg
Details zum JobangebotWho Are We?
VASS Group is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 26 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,900 professionals.
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations. All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.
SAP CX team analyzes and develops solutions for our customers using SAP Customer Experience solutions to implement their corporate process. In other words: We love and succeed in project work. Currently, we’re seeking enthusiastic professionals to join our team of experts in Walldorf.
As a Solution Architect, your role is pivotal in leading the design and implementation of e-commerce solutions, utilizing SAP technologies. Engaging closely with stakeholders, your primary focus is to understand their business needs and objectives.
Moreover, you collaborate closely with technical leads and business analysts, playing a key role in translating business requirements into scalable solutions. Your responsibilities extend to overseeing the entire project lifecycle, ensuring a seamless alignment with industry best practices.
- Proven experience in SAP Commerce Architecture, with demonstrable track record of successfully implementing B2B projects.
- Relevant certifications in SAP Commerce or related technologies would be a definite advantage.
- A demonstrated ability to lead workshops for both technical and non-technical customer stakeholders and foster collaborative efforts with cross – functional teams.
- Proficiency in providing valuable technical expertise and support during pre-sales activities, including project scoping.
- In-deep knowledge of the latest trends and advancements in e-commerce technologies and SAP solutions.
- Profound understanding of technical concepts, without strict requirement of coding.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud and strong understanding of end -to-end solution design and integration into the wider system landscape.
- Ability to assess and recommend improvements to existing systems for optimal performance.
- Familiarity with SAP ERP or S/4HANA is considered a valuable asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with proficiency in German (near native) and English.
- Possesses string analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of addressing complex challenges with strategic insights.