- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Langen (Hessen), Hessen
Details zum Jobangebot
WHAT WE OFFER
Please note, that we do have two open positions available, one limited and one unlimited position.
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers meaningful work with true purpose? We would love to welcome you to our multinational team!
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future by enhancing your skills and abilities through training opportunities and interesting challenges.
At Panasonic, we believe in the power of collaboration - only together can we continue to expand our innovative edge and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a powerful brand with a rich company culture, based on our 7 principles. It's not just about what we do, but how we do it. To fulfil our social responsibilities, we will continue to do what we have done for over 100 years - to enrich people’s lives at home and at work, and move society forward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Clarify targets and schedule through cross-functional discussion of customer requirements and determine opportunities to efficiently organize procurement efforts
- Provide buyers with program info. and negotiation scenario ideas for request for quotation (RFQ)
- Review sourcing / tooling proposal from buyers with Project Development Team members and procurement management toward Authorization
- Ensure delivery on time of the parts for trial builds and launch through advanced planning with related organizations and follow up with buyers
- BOM cost management early stage through award and until end of production
- Planning and management of activities to realize timely bill of material (BOM) transfer and of -supply continuity measures based on changing environment and business needs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Long-term purchasing experience / Purchasing Program Management (preferred in Automotive industry, related to BOM cost management and traceability and/or VA-VE and Cost Down planning and management)
- Expertise in project management and its tools
- Knowledge in procurement (procurement planning, contract purchasing, production purchasing)
- Fluent in English and German languages (Japanese is an add on)
- Very good cross-cultural communication-, problem solving- and negotiation skills
- Professional skills of Microsoft Excel and PPT
- Strong sense of compliance and high ethics
- Ready to travel as required
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
+ Flexible working hours
+ Mobile working possibilities
+ International work environment
+ Urban Sports Club
+ Corporate Benefits and discounts
+ Variety of training and development opportunities
+ Working in a great team, on remarkable projects and products, in a fantastic organization
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and variety of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. Our mission is to create the Panasonic business of "tomorrow." By integrating business, technology, and creativity, we will realize ideal lifestyles and societies solving social issues globally. Learn more about Sustainability at Panasonic.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Europe GmbH provides innovative components and complete solutions for the automotive industry. Innovative systems and technologies from Panasonic Automotive help to make mobility safer, comfier, and environmentally-friendly starting with infotainment systems, vehicle electronics, ADAS solutions through to batteries and technologies for electric mobility.
According to the claim "Innovation driven forward", Panasonic Automotive's ongoing advancements for increased safety, energy efficiency and connectivity are promoting substantially the net product and growth potential of the European car industry.
Please find here more information about Panasonic as an employer.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.