- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Berlin
Details zum JobangebotDepartment: Commercial - Sales & Account Management
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Berlin, Germany
Aurora wouldn’t be an industry leader in providing energy market forecasts, analysis, insights, and consultancy without our successful commercial team. We are seeking a Commercial Associate in our new Key Accounts team to sell our products and services which help the transition towards a more sustainable world. You will work in a dynamic multinational team responsible for sales and account management activities of our subscription services.
You will play a key role in all aspects of client interactions and business development. The role will focus on creating/developing software sales opportunities for the accounts you manage, across our full range of products.
The successful candidate will combine a strong commercial mindset, great communication and relationship management skills, passion to develop new business, high eagerness to learn, and interest in energy markets.
You will work in a dynamic, stimulating, demanding and collaborative environment. You will join our European commercial team, which is expected to grow and offer potential for progression, including through international expansion and creating new data and SaaS solutions.
- Qualify, develop, and maintain software sales opportunities through company and product knowledge, researching consumer needs, and identifying how our solutions can meet them
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships to develop an active, repeat customer base
- Pursue plans to increase account value through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Represent Aurora, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Pitching our offerings and making proposals to existing and potential customers
- Negotiating and contracting structured offers.
- Use Salesforce CRM to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
- Provide account management to ensure excellent customer experience and high engagement
- Contributing to new product development and improving our existing offerings
- Develop new marketing and sales materials as needed
- Where appropriate, and depending on interest/ability, support the software development team customer with customer feedback to support development road-map
- You have a strong commercial mindset and have a good intuition for opportunities which can lead to commercial success
- You can communicate and collaborate with both technically and non-technically minded people by asking good questions to receive valuable client information
- You are motivated by achieving tangible individual and team commercial targets
- You have a can-do attitude and willingness to get involved in a range of commercial activities wherever needed e.g., improving internal systems and processes
- You have excellent organization skills and a high degree of persistence and diligence
- You remain calm under pressure and cope well with uncertainty
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- You thrive in team-oriented environments
- You are enthusiastic and curious about the energy transition
- You are a creative thinker able to think of new approaches within your authority to solve problems
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Sales, business development and client relationship experience is highly desired –especially any experience in energy-related subscription sales
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system is beneficial
- Previous professional exposure to energy economics, power markets and power networks would be an advantage
- Fluency in a major European language beyond English is a plus (particularly German)
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector
- Direct engagement with clients through Aurora conferences, workshops and webinars
- The opportunity to grow into a publicly visible industry expert
- A fun, informal, collaborative and international work culture
- A competitive salary package
- Access to regular coaching and mentoring sessions and the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Access to the Aurora Academy, our training programme offering a range of opportunities to develop your skills within the responsibilities of your role and within the wider context of the industry
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), offering a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7/365, covering a wide range of personal and professional aspects
The Company is committed to the principle that no employee or job applicant shall receive unfavourable treatment on grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
The successful candidate would start as soon as possible. We will review applications as they are received. Salary will be competitive with experience.
To apply, please submit your Résumé / CV, a personal summary, your salary expectations and please inform us of your notice period.