- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in München, Bayern
Details zum Jobangebot
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF PRIVACY WITH USERCENTRICS
Usercentrics is a global leader in the field of consent management platforms (CMP). We follow our company vision to build a world where user privacy enables a thriving digital ecosystem. Our mission is to provide privacy solutions that empower organizations to embrace data privacy while building trust with their users through freedom of choice. With our product, businesses can collect, manage and document user consents on websites and apps, and achieve full compliance in accordance with global privacy regulations while facilitating high consent rates and building trust with their customers.
As a Partner Business Developer (m / f / d), you will develop large scaled, high growth, tech-enabled partnerships with platforms such as Website and e-commerce builders, data management and marketing technology platforms to bring data privacy solutions to businesses of all sizes. You will influence partners across the C-Suite, Product management and Marketing as well as internally cross-functionally, to drive our strategic priorities.
- Craft, test and drive Usercentrics’ Platform Partnerships Go-to-market strategy
- Source, structure, and execute deals to closure for new strategic partnerships with leading online platforms
- Provide strategic input for a new partner’s business case, growth potential, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy.
- Build key relationships with C-level individuals and lead cross-functional teams from relevant functions (e.g., Product, Engineering, Legal, Operations, Finance), both internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in partnerships, business development, consulting, performance marketing, product management, or other relevant fields
- Deep understanding of partner ecosystems and Go-to-market strategies as well as of Web technologies, CMS and/or privacy industries
- Technical acumen for API / SDK integrations
- Experience in developing or managing partnerships and managing complex negotiations with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- Ability to speak English fluently. German, French or Italian fluency is a plus
WHY JOIN USERCENTRICS?
- Joining Usercentrics means becoming part of a fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurially-minded who build our success story together
- Company culture is important to us - we strive to continuously develop a positive, vibrantand inspiring environment that enables everyone to thrive both personally and professionally
- Get involved! We have plenty of initiatives and love to see people from all department enthusiastically participating and shaping our future together in different cross-department projects
- Your work-life balance is important to us too - we offer flexible working hours, hybrid working and the possibility of workcations (in accordance with our company policy)
- We always remember to have fun along the way, both in our day-to-day work and at our regular team events on site in our offices in Munich, Copenhagen, Odense, Lisbon and Prague or online
- You are the most valuable asset to our company which is why we’re happy to offer awesome benefits like our personal development budget, job-related language courses and a lot more (depending on your location) to focus on your well being
We are driven by our values #BeBrave, #BetterTogether, #LeadbyExample, #InnovateWithPurpose, #PassionForPrivacy, #GiveBack and #ComeAsYouAre. They show what we believe in and how we work. They help make our team special and guide us in everything we do. They're the heart of our company and inspire us to do our best every day.
We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment (DEI) where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to reach their full potential. We believe that our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are our greatest strengths — so we are committed to building with them as we foster innovation and drive our success.
We recognize that this is an ongoing journey. We commit to listening and to continuous learning, growth, and improvement. By embracing DEI principles, we will create a more just and equitable society, and we are proud to play our part in making this vision a reality.
We are #BetterTogether.