- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Graz, Steiermark
Details zum JobangebotReady to change the lane?
Be part of the top league and apply for your job at Magna
in Graz/Austria as
E/E Architect (m/f/x)
Location: Graz / asap / Full-time
- Defines overall EE architectural strategy on vehicle level
- Defines the architectural designs as a base for component architectures for centralized vehicle EE architecture
- Support selection of the single system components and their integration into overall EE-Architecture
- Manages communication and alignment with all affected stakeholders
- Ensures appropriate connectivity between single system components (e.g. Bus-Systems)
- Develops interfaces between System/HW/SW Design tools in order to simplify and automate the exchange of content (e.g. ARXML format exchange)
- Considers Cyber Security Aspects related to EE-Architecture
- Considers Functional Safety Architectural Aspects
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of automotive communication protocols
- Understanding of power electronics on relevant voltage levels
- Understanding of vehicle wiring and data connections
- Understanding of Functional Safety incl. Impact on Components and Architecture
- Understanding of Cyber Security incl. Impact on Components and Architecture
- Understanding of automotive industry standards
- Open minded for emerging and advanced technologies
As an engineering and manufacturing partner, Magna in Graz helps traditional OEMs and new entrants to bring their automotive visions to life. At Magna, you will work in an innovative, international and dynamic team, always pursuing the goal of delivering high-quality products. We work in a diverse environment with global development opportunities. Together with our employees we constantly strive to create a better world of mobility. Forward. For all.
- Exclusively for you! Everyday employee benefits available from various retailers and service providers
- Magna supports! Multiple on-site consulting services (notary, financial aspects, care consultation…)
- Activities for better team spirit! Sport events, hiking and many other activities
- Childcare made easier! In our Magna Kids-World with year-round childcare options
- Our success is your success! Profit participation is a key component of our benefits package
- Flextime models and home office: Magna offers you a specific framework for this!
- Arriving at work is easy! Accessible by public transport and promotion of the climate ticket, parking is available nearby
- We walk the walk! Open corporate culture: Less hierarchy more teamwork, an open-door policy and honest feedback are the backbone of our joint success
- Company cafeteria & availability of vending machines
- Be part of it! Attractive projects in many different fields of work
- Meet the world with Magna! Exciting development opportunities around the globe
- Make your journey! We provide opportunities to upgrade your education and create new professional paths to fully exploit your potential. Think big with us!
- Convince yourself! We support your health and wellbeing with holistic health programs and our Occupational Medicine Center
- CO2-neutral facility
Your salary will be agreed on the basis of your qualification, professional experience and your future tasks. The minimum salary, depending on qualification, is € 4.240,-- gross/month (14 x p. a.) on full-time basis. Depending on your professional experience, we are open to consider additional payment.
And now: It´s Your turn!
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please include your CV. As we are excited to learn more about you, please also submit a motivational letter including your salary expectation.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Julia Rothwein, MBA
+43 664 8840 6428
HR Management Engineering
Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik GmbH & Co KG
At Magna, considering all dimensions of Diversity & Inclusion is a key strategic pillar. The equal treatment of our employees and applicants represents a significant part of our organizational culture. What really matters for our recruiting decision are your experience, skills and personality.