- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Frankfurt, Hessen
Details zum Jobangebot
The Senior Planner will work with highly experienced, culturally diverse, and passionate teams nurturing a strong social dynamic and a shared sense of achievement. You will gain vast industry experience that will open doors for you, extend your skillset and expand your perspective. We will empower, support, and enable you to take real responsibility in your role so that you can take charge of your career progression with us. For us lasting trusted relationships are everything, both with our teams and our clients.
In this role you will:
- Build project schedules encompassing full project scope, milestones and timelines, using critical plan methodology
- Ensure clear responsibility and ownership for all project outcomes is defined via Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) methodology
- Ensure schedule adheres to the project execution plan and in particular contracting, procurement and project control strategy documents and plans
- Ensure there is a clear method in place for baselining of schedules and manage periodic updates
- Manage the fully integrated project schedule and structure it to allow review at a range of levels and details
- Negotiate and mediate timelines and project interdependencies between key partners for a great client outcome
- Provide regular updates on schedule progress
- Review external schedules to ensure that they are compiled using scheduling best practices
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have grown your planning and scheduling skills over a minimum of 10 years
- Have demonstrated quantitative risk assessment (QRA) experience, and expertly interpret and communicate findings to key partners
- Have working experience using Primavera P6 planning software to build your schedule
- Have a degree or comparable experience in a project management or construction
- Are detail oriented and quality focused
- Love a dynamic environment with the opportunity to manage your own priorities and deadlines
Linesight is a highly successful global project and cost management consultancy that keeps clients coming back. And for that we have our people to thank. You see we’re not like the others. We’re different. Unique. It’s our fresh thinking and focus on what matters that has led to our evolving. We are on a journey working in some of the most exciting innovative sectors with some of the world’s most prestigious companies delivering major projects that deliver a more sustainable built environment. We have an open culture and a flat structure where you can expect to be treated with genuine care, respect, and empathy. With Linesight, you can truly discover the power of team!
Diversity, inclusion and accessibility
Linesight is committed to transparent, equal opportunity employment practices. We are building a diverse and inclusive organisation, accessible to all, based on having a safe culture which enables all our people to be their true selves. We are a people business, and we understand that the more inclusive we are, the happier our people and better our work will be. We will ensure that individuals with disability are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or recruitment process and are accommodated in the workplace. If you require assistance or accommodation of any kind, please mention this in your application, we would love to hear from you!