- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Europäische Union
Details zum Jobangebot
As regulations of the medical sector become increasingly strict in the European Union, health institutions, such as hospitals and laboratories struggle to maintain compliance due to a lack of knowledge and resources. This bears the risk of pushing small laboratories out of business and reducing the overall offering in diagnostics, ultimately resulting in a reduced health care quality for patients.
At Platomics, we address this problem by creating products that tap into an existing ecosystem and make complying with a wide range of regulations fast and easy.
Candidates should be prepared to work in a high-cadence environment, collaborating with a highly qualified and international team. Your contributions will directly impact the lives of millions of individuals by ensuring that treatments and laboratory analyses—especially for rare diseases—can remain available.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on this journey.
The Product Manager takes responsibility for key aspects of our product, including managing discovery, delivery, strategy, and team scaling. As a Senior Product Manager at Platomics you will:
- Lead a cross functional team and manage stakeholders for our product, ensuring compliance for thousands of healthcare institutions in Europe
- Drive product discovery processes through market research, customer feedback, and cross-functional collaboration to shape innovative solutions and guide strategic product direction
- Take charge of a platform that connects billion-dollar manufacturing companies with healthcare institutions to receive their needed information
- Scale a rapidly growing product to serve thousands of European health institutions and manufacturers
- Develop and execute strategies for a product that changes the regulatory landscape throughout Europe
- Collaborate closely with European regulatory and medical device experts as well as Customer Success specialists on the front lines
- Build and expand a team of highly skilled senior developers and designers
- Oversee and derive insights from robust user analytics for your product
- Structure processes for your team and product, including fast-paced user research
- Support and oversee the product through the product life cycle
As a distributed team, we aim to create opportunities for people to work to their full potential whether that is in our headquarters in Vienna, Austria or in a remote location. The role is open to applicants based anywhere in Europe.
What you bring to the table
- Master’s degree or higher in a discipline related to healthcare or regulatory fields, or 5+ years of experience in working on technology-powered products as a product manager
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in English and German
- Strong project management skills, including planning, organizing, and coordinating projects to achieve desired outcomes
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to find solutions to difficult problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Understanding of quality and regulatory standards such as GDPR/MDR/QMS
- Entrepreneurial spirit with creativity and a can-do mentality
- Self-organized, responsible, and reliable with a track record of meeting deadlines
- Understanding and overview of the genetic testing market especially by NGS (competitors/ other products/ technical standards)
- Understanding of quality and regulatory standards such as EU IVDR, ISO 15189, FDA, ISO 13485 and their implications for genetic testing
- Fostering a culture of innovation and creative problem-solving within the product team
- Experience in a highly-regulated industry
- Fluency in other European languages
What we offer
- Work in a company that has a truly meaningful impact: with our work, we will improve healthcare for millions of people
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture for sustainable and collaborative growth
- Competitive salary, depending on your location. As a reference, the salary range for Berlin or Vienna is € 80.000 to € 95.000
- Flexible working hours - because you know best when it is the best time to do your work
- Regular in-person events with a travel budget to come together at our headquarters in Vienna or somewhere else
- Confidential and professional counseling service whenever you might need it
How we work
We are a team of experienced and driven individuals across all disciplines, working remotely from all over Europe.
While we are currently in the process to define and shape our team culture collaboratively, we are guided by the following principles:
🔋 Its a marathon, not a sprint
We create a work environment that keeps all team members healthy physically and psychologically in the long term. While we work hard, we respect boundaries and take breaks to recharge.
💬 Radical candour & psychological safety
We say what we think and care about each other. We appreciate feedback because this is what lets us grow. We create an environment where every opinion gets heard and valued.
🥇 We reject mediocrity
We deliver our best work. We care about the results we deliver and own our mistakes. We take calculated risks and ship fast - but we are not sloppy.
🔥 Ideas over hierarchy
Facts and arguments win, not job titles.
What to do next
If this posting sparked your interest, please submit your application. And if your skill set matches what we are looking for, the recruitment process follows these steps:
- Introductory Call (30 min)
- Task Interview (90 min)
- Meet the Team (45 min)
- Cultural Interview (60 min)
- Reference Check
Platomics is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at Platomics means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths and this starts with the recruitment process. If you have any special needs to accommodate your application or an interview, please let us know.