- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Europa, Naher Osten und Afrika
Details zum Jobangebot
SMG (Service Management Group) is hiring a Senior Accountant to assist in the day-to-day accounting and administration function of the company to ensure accurate recording of financial transactions in the general ledger. The primary focus for the Senior Accountant is managing and performing various accounting processes, completion of ad-hoc projects, and assisting the external auditors with audit requests.
- Maintaining selected general ledger accounts and ensuring assigned balance sheet and key income statement general ledger accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Completing technical accounting calculations
- Driving process improvement by leveraging ERP system.
- Manage intercompany accounting and intercompany reconciliations.
- Maintaining the fixed asset subledger.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Assisting the Corporate Controller in executing the monthly closing process in accordance with the Company’s policy and submitting all required documents promptly.
- Assisting the external auditors with audit requests, preparation of various audit schedules and resolving any issues identified during the testing procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of compliance reporting such as Tax
- Assist in the integrity and maintenance of the Financial ERP
- Provide additional analysis and financial support to regional and corporate leadership as needed, for standard and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Support in Integration and purchase price accounting related to future acquired businesses
- Actively work on the PBC requests and other items through the audit process
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and knowledge of accounting principles
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of US GAAP (Specifically ASC 606)
Strong skills in the following key areas:
- Project prioritization and management
- Time management and ability to meet accounting close deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment
What we offer to our talent:
- Unlimited paid leave and 14 weeks of paid parental leave offered to all our associates globally.
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
- Diverse, experienced, and friendly team which will welcome you, support you and challenge you.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive work environment in which all our colleagues experience belonging, have their unique needs respected and met, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and feel fully engaged to contribute to the company’s success.
SMG is a leading experience management (XM) provider, accelerating revenue for restaurants, retailers, and other location-centric consumer businesses by changing how brands act on customer + employee insights. With a rich 30-year history rooted in The Service Profit Chain, SMG is the industry’s only software with a service (SwaS) provider—uniquely pairing an enterprise software platform with professional services to help brands generate new revenue, grow existing revenue, reduce detractors, and drive operational efficiencies. To learn more about our customer, employee, and brand experience management (XM) solutions, visit www.smg.com.