- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Luzern, Luzern
Details zum JobangebotCrossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
In a world where traditional education involves endless hours of listening to lectures, desk time, and clock-staring, a change is long overdue. At Trilogy, we believe all the subject matter learning a typical K-8 student does in a whole school day can be condensed into an efficient 2-hour block, freeing students to explore a wealth of other enriching educational experiences and life skills.
Trilogy is pioneering education innovation with a unique new product: 2-Hour Learning. We’re looking for an AI enthusiast who is brimming with customer empathy and an urge to radically transform students' lives to be the architect of this groundbreaking product.
This is not your typical product management role; we're not fixated on features, specifications, or requirements. Instead, we're laser-focused on process simplification and bolstering student self-service to deliver the highest level of user satisfaction. It goes beyond managing a single process; it's about transforming the entire user experience.
Your responsibility will be to harness the power of AI to create a suite of precise, comprehensive, and engaging instructional and training materials, such as user guides, video tutorials, and various educational content. Feedback from our students, their engagement metrics, and satisfaction surveys will fuel your decisions grounded in data-driven insights as you diligently simplify processes, ensuring the user experience is as frictionless as possible.
The icing on the cake? You'll be at the epicenter of launching a revolutionary product in the education sector. If you're ready to make a palpable difference in this realm, join us now!
What You Will Be Doing
- Leveraging AI to create effective user guides and instructional videos that guide students through onboarding, troubleshooting, and best practices
- Analyzing engagement metrics, satisfaction surveys, and support tickets to determine the most important process fixes and gaps in user materials
- Simplifying processes regarding installation, selection, and correct usage of apps, student onboarding, diagnostic testing, and customer support to build a world-class user experience for students
- Building a product from scratch - Our 2-Hour Learning product is already up and running and has proven to be highly effective at delivering student learning progress
- Adding features or writing requirement documents - this role differs from a typical product manager role, with a focus on simplifying processes to ensure a smooth user experience
- Writing the user guides and video scripts entirely manually - with your direction, AI will do the heavy lifting
- Dedicating all your energy to a single process - your scope extends to the complete user experience
- Delivering a smooth user experience with the 2-Hour Learning product, ensuring student success and satisfaction in a scalable way
- Boosting student engagement and nurturing a love for the product
- 5+ years of experience in Operations or Product Management
- Experience launching a new product
- Familiarity with AI tools, LLMs, prompting strategies (including single or multiple shot, and Chain-of-Thought) and experience utilizing them to deliver outcomes
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.