- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Luzern, Luzern
Details zum JobangebotCrossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you tired of customer input being the lowest priority, only considered after every other stakeholder has had their say? Do you think exploring every use case, every user story, and every product capability helps you generate insights better than any other approach?
In the typical product landscape, many fall into the trap of feature overload, losing sight of what customers genuinely need. Trilogy breaks that cycle by stripping down products to their core, uncovering and enhancing only what provides real business value. We know that offering the best product isn't about adding more - it's about pinpointing what truly matters.
As the driving force behind this vision, get ready to dive deep into the customer psyche through targeted interviews, drawing out rich insights that shape our product strategies. Your challenge will be to map the DNA of over 100 products and identify unique selling propositions that resonate in a crowded market.
To do this, you'll leverage cutting-edge generative AI tools; this AI-enhanced approach will be the backbone of your commercial strategies, ensuring our products are setting new standards in the market. You'll harness its power to brainstorm platinum service offerings, conduct profitability analyses, and translate complex product capabilities into compelling market advantages.
If you're ready to step into a role where your expertise leads to tangible, wide-scale impact, where every insight you gather shapes the future of SaaS products, we're waiting for you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Engage with customers to extract valuable insights about their business challenges and the utility of our products in addressing these issues.
- Explore the functionalities and capabilities of our diverse product portfolio, translating these features into distinct business value propositions.
- Analyze profitability and customer data to design premium service offerings that enhance customer success and contribute to the company's financial goals.
- Engage in technical analysis or feature mapping that lacks a clear connection to the product's value drivers - your work directly contributes to commercial impact.
- Typical product management focused on incremental feature development - you will concentrate on high-level product strategy and value creation.
- End-to-end product ownership responsibilities or extensive people management - you will focus on product research and exploration.
- Spearhead the development of customer-centric product insights and platinum offerings to meet company goals and enhance business value.
- At least 5 years of experience as a product manager within a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience leveraging generative AI technologies (such as ChatGPT, Claude, Bard, or Bing) in a product management context (for ideation, strategy formulation, etc.)
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.