- · 0 oder mehr Jahren Erfahrung
- 1 Mitarbeiter
- Optionales Büro in Baar, Zug
Details zum JobangebotWe are looking for an experienced Workday Functional Analyst to support design, build and maintenance across a wide spectrum of Workday functional domains, such as HCM, Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Reporting, Security, Talent & Performance, Integrations, working as part of a Workday team supporting our continuous system enhancements as well as the Workday Global Deployment Project. The role is a blend of BAU and Project work.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Requirements gathering, configuration, testing and release of enhancements to existing setup and introduction of new functionality. Collaborating with HR and IT teams across Glencore.
- Providing support during annual HR processes, i.e. performance & compensation reviews
- Rolling out Workday ESS & MSS, payroll & payslips integrations to new countries.
- Reporting & Dashboards: design and build of various reports, creation of dashboards for HR and business users.
- Integrations: day-to-day support of integrations (PECI, payslips, Core Connectors, etc.) and creation of new integrations working alongside our AMS partner.
- Release management: readiness for releases (running audit reports, updating retired functionality), as well as regression testing. Working with AMS partner on reviewing new functionality and conducting impact assessment.
- Data quality & integrity: ensuring employee data is accurate and up-to-date via building validation reports and executing regular audits and reconciliation reviews.
- Security review: validating role assignments on a regular basis for audits as well as reviewing security setup to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Monitoring system health: troubleshooting failed or “completed with errors” scheduled integrations, error handling, audit reports validation and putting preventative measures in place for repeat errors/issues.
- Functional reviews: continuous configuration review for further optimization
- Documentation. Creation of end user manuals and configuration guides.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, HR, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in Tier 2/3 Workday configuration: 3 – 5 years
- Workday certification and proven track record in configuration across a number of functional areas: HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Reporting, Recruitment, Talent, Integrations
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Jira or similar ticketing systems (optional)
- We are committed to providing benefits, which promote mental, physical, and financial well-being. From healthy meal options in our restaurants and bistros to free use of the in-house gym including sport classes with professional trainers.
- We reimburse public transport for commuting to work; alternatively, we offer free parking space.
- We provide tuition assistance for further education and training courses.
- We have a competitive parental leave policy. Our childcare benefits also include emergency childcare services and financial assistance towards daycare costs.
- Employees’ Swiss Pension 2nd pillar is fully paid by Glencore.
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 60 commodities that advance everyday life. Through a network of assets, customers and suppliers that spans the globe, we produce, process, recycle, source, market and distribute the commodities that support decarbonisation while meeting the energy needs of today. With around 140,000 employees and contractors and a strong footprint in over 35 countries in both established and emerging regions for natural resources, our marketing and industrial activities are supported by a global network of more than 40 offices.
Our Purpose is to responsibly source the commodities that advance everyday life. The products we source, and market play an essential role in modern life. From the copper, cobalt and nickel powering the electric vehicle and renewable energy revolution, to the energy products helping us power this transition and keeping the lights on today– what we do touches every part of life as we know it.
The diversity of our portfolio underpins our strategic ambition to play a leading role in enabling the decarbonisation of global energy usage through providing metals such as copper, cobalt, zinc, and nickel that are essential to the transition to a low-carbon economy. In a first for the mining and trading industry in addressing Climate Change, we launched a net zero total emissions ambition by 2050, which aligns our business strategy with the goals of the Paris Agreement.
Come and join us on our journey to a sustainable future.
Further information and reading
- Introducing Glencore video
- Glencore’s Purpose and Values
- Purpose and Values booklet
- 2022 Annual Report
- 2022 Sustainability Report